Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Disaster Relief Announcement

John Herrick, the author of From the Dead (reviewed here) , is donating 100% of his author earnings from the Kindle sales of his book toward disaster relief. He will run this campaign until June 10, 2011.

The following is from his e-mail to us:

As a St. Louis resident, my state and others across the nation have experienced an onslaught of disaster, including floods and tornadoes. As I write this message, news footage of the Joplin, Missouri, tornado is mind-boggling and the deadliest U.S. tornado in more than 50 years.

For years, part of my attraction to writing books was the hope that I could encourage people and help charity projects. This is my first real opportunity to put it into action. I will donate my Kindle earnings to Service International, a St. Louis-based relief organization. I have participated in Service International projects in the past, have seen its impact firsthand, and believe in it firmly.

From The Dead Kindle link: http://www.amazon.com/From-The-Dead-ebook/dp/B003QP4EU8/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

Service International link: http://www.serviceinternational.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

All best,

John Herrick

The book is currently listed for 99cents. Why not pick up a copy for a great cause!

--Kari & Autumn

No comments: