Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday #48

It's been a long time since I participated in one of these so I figured today was a good enough day.








Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

As for the return of Mel Gibson, I don't know that there's anything to be done about that other than not watch it....zombies are another matter.  I read a lot of Zombie (why isn't it Zomby?  is that too cutesy?) literature.  Plus, I've watched Zombieland and that's pretty much a manual on how to survive a zombie apocalypse.  Double Tap!  I do need to brush up on my cardio though...

If it's your first time visiting here welcome!  Scroll down a bit, we still have an open giveaway for an ARC of Chevy Stevens' Never Knowing.  Our Blogaversary is later this month so we'll be having some fun giveaways for that!

4 comments:

thefictionalbookshelf said...

Stopping by to say hi. I'm a new follower.

http://thefictionalbookshelf.blogspot.com/

Kat @ NoPageLeftBehind said...

Zombieland is a great guide...and really, the only thing I have to go by if the zombie apocalypse becomes reality :)

Emily said...

Zomby does sound rather cutesy, now that you mention it.
My FF

Grace Fonseca said...

Interesting reading material. You have different taste than me. Yes watching Zombie movies is essential, if you are to survive a Zombie Apocalypse. New follower.