Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

August Mini Musings



The Silenced - This was another good installment in the Krewe of Hunters series.  It's the 15th  book.  I did enjoy the mystery and was surprised at the solution.  The romance was just so-so, though and felt a little forced. I could have enjoyed the book even without the romance. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Hard to Let Go- The final installment in the Hard Ink series.  I enjoyed Beckett and Kat's story.  They have been circling each other for weeks. They were great together and it was great to see Beckett finally open up. It is hard to believe that the entire series took place over only a couple of weeks. The whole story arc was wrapped up nicely with a great epilogue in the end.  It's sad to see the series end.  I have enjoyed the journey with this group of guys and their loves.

On the Hunt - Honestly, I only read one of the novellas in this anthology.  I got it mainly for Dianne Duvall's Phantom Embrace.  It's part of the Immortal Guardian series.   I had to see what happened to Yuri. So sad, but such a wonderful love story! The immortal guardian series totally rocks!

No comments: