Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Books I Didn't Finish



Rule of Four (Dial Press, 2004): I never finished Angels and Demons because I thought that it was boring and long.  I should have known that Rule of Four would probably be the same.  I couldn't even make it through the abridged version of the audio-book.  It was a huge snooze fest.  I felt like I was in a really dull history class. I can't recommend this one at all.

Me Talk Pretty One Day (Little Brown & Company, 2000)  I have been told that I have no sense of humor.  My take is that my sense of humor appears when something is funny.  This book wasn't funny.  Now, I did listen to the audio-book and it was narrated by the author.  That isn't always the best idea because writers are not always good vocal readers.  Maybe had I read the actual book, I would have laughed.


No comments: