Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

July Mini Musings


Love and Other Scandals: I have had this in my TBR pile for a while. I'm sorry it took me so long to read it.  It was such a cute romance.  I loved the banter between the main characters.  It made for a really fun read.  I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

Once and For All:  I read this book in one sitting.  I'm a sucker for second chance/friends to lovers stories.  The couple on this book was so cute together.  I loved what Danny did to help Bree out.  I was rooting for them the whole time. Definitely a book to check out!

Underneath It All: This was a random pick from my library.  I thought this was a cute story. I loved Matthew.  He was so sweet.  It took a while for Lauren to grow on me.  She was a little annoying at times.  I do want to read the rest of the Walsh brother's stories in the future.


No comments: