Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Throwback Thursday: The Heart of Devin MacKade by Nora Roberts


Author: Nora Roberts
First published in 1996 by Silhouette

Devin MacKade had watched Cassie Dolan from afar for twelve years. Twelve years of watching her married to another man, a man who believed in hitting his wife. Devin had finally had enough, Cassie was free now, and it was about time she knew how Devin felt.

This is the book in the series I have been waiting for.  Devin and Cassie's story has been an arc over the first two books and I was really looking forward to seeing them finally get together.  I can finally say that I liked one of the stories in this series.  I hold out hope for the final book which is Shane's story/

In The Heart of Devon MacKade, Cassie is now divorced from her abusive ex-husband and Devin is ready to make is move.  He has been in love with Cassie since high school. I devoured this book.  It was so sweet and gut wrenching.  I loved seeing these two finally get their HEA.  If you read  only one of the books from this series, I recommend this one. It's the best.  

No comments: