Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Books I Didn't Finish - August Edition



Orchard Grove: I only made it about 20% of the way in and had to stop.  I was not interested in reading about the married man who apparently doesn't bathe, ever, try to seduce the killer next door.   This book made me feel icky.  It wasn't what I thought it would be.

Twisted FateI was so confused as to what was going on in this book. There were multiple names for one character. I think I re-read a couple of passages a few times to figure out what was happening.  I had to stop after 50%.  I have read mixed reviews for this one, so maybe it's just me.

What She Left: I know I am in the minority with this one.  But I was bored to tears reading it.  I even tried the audiobook, but I couldn't get past the first 30%.  I didn't like the format for the professor's viewpoint.  It just didn't work for me.

Scream All Night:  I was expecting a YA horror story with a creepy old house and potential ghost story.  Instead, I got a lack luster and un-amusing  coming of age story that had me rolling my eyes.  I DNf'd it at about 50%.


No comments: