Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

DNF's Books of October


Bunny:  This is definitely going to be a book that you either love, hate or just don't get.  I fall into the third category.  I DNF'd it at 30%  I had no idea what was going on.  It definitely wasn't for me.  I would say skip it.  Love is too short.

Dear Wife:  I found this one boring and stopped half way through.  The characters were flat and unlikable.  The one woman on the run did things that didn't make sense.  I just really didn't care to see any of the twists that I knew were coming.

All Eyes on Us: I definitely was not the target audience for this book.  None of the teens seemed like they were the age they claimed to be. They came across as older. None of them were likable.  Do YA readers really like books like this one? 

Echo after Echo: This story was really strange.  Again, it came down to unlikable characters. Also, I could not believe that any parent would let their 17YO go to Manhattan to star in a Broadway show and not go with them.  It just wasn't believable.  Also, the director was creepy.  It just didn't work for me.

No comments: