Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Books I Did Not Finish - November Edition




Charlatans
: I think there is going to be a theme in my DNF post this month.  That is boredom.  This is the first book that I DNF'd this month.  I was so bored.  Normally, I like Robin Cook's books, but this one just went on and on and nothing happened.  I only lasted about 40% of the way in.  I also had to suspend too much disbelief.  I don't recommend it.

I Killed Zoe Spanos:  I had to laugh at the synopsis for this one.  It is supposed to be a "gripping" thriller.  It was anything but. gripping.  I was bored,(again).  I even started the audiobook a couple of times, but kept zoning out.  Maybe I just wasn't the target audience.

A Princess by Christmas:  This one made me kind of sad, because I really liked the first two books in this series.  I wanted to love Hollis's story.  I was so bored. I struggled to make it to 50%.  There was zero chemistry between Hollis and Marek.  I didn't care if they ended up together or not.  

Searching for Perfect:  I only made it to about 20% in the book.  I really disliked the way Kennedy treated Nate.  From the start she was annoying.  Why he would end up liking her was beyond me.  I may read the third one since I did like the first one.

No comments: