Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

February Mini Musings



Do Not Disturb: I really enjoyed this thriller.  There were so many twists that I didn't know what the truth was. I enjoyed the different points of view.  They kept me guessing. The ending was a nice WTF moment.  This is one of my favorites by this author.


If You're Reading This
:  I wasn't a fan of this book.  It was kind of slow and boring. I didn't care about the characters. I also thought the reveal was extremely anticlimactic.  The ending was sweet, but it didn't make up for the rest of the book. I don't recommend it.  She has written better.


A Quiet Retreat
:  This was infinitely better than the book above.  I was definitely left guessing and eager to get to the reveal.  It had twists and turns and I was all there for it.  I highly recommend this one.

No comments: