Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2023

September DNFs

The Chateau:  Instead of the mystery I was hoping to get, I got a bunch of middle aged whiny women.  Every single one of them had an issue.  I've had my fill of stories like this.  They just make me roll my eyes.  I didn't care what happened to any of them.

Ghost Radio:  This one was so confusing.  I had no idea what was going on.  I listened to the beginning a couple of times, but couldn't figure it out.  So, I gave up.


Murder on a School Night
:  I'm not sure what kind of teenagers this author of this book has been around lately, but the do not talk like the girls in this book.  I read the first chapter...if I never read the word "vulva" ever again it will be too soon.  Why were these girls so over the top?  I really didn't care to find out.




No comments: