Pages

Friday, May 10, 2024

Review: Fake Southern Fiance by Brittany Holland

Author:
Brittany Holland
Release Date: March 28, 2024
Cover Design: Sarah Paige
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/201803369-fake-southern-fianc

When you’re a famous wedding planner, planning your own wedding, everyone expects it to be the event of the year.

Just one problem… I don’t actually have a groom.

I did—but then he decided to walk away before I even walked down the aisle.
Now if I want to save my reputation, and my business, I need to find someone willing to play the part of my fake southern fiancé and pull off my small town wedding without a hitch.

Fake Southern FiancĂ© is part of the Magnolia Grove series.  This one involves Lucy and Beau.  Lucy is a wedding planner and she is hoping to use her own wedding to help gain some national recognition in her favotire bridal magazine.  After being dumped right before the interview, she decides to go out on a limb and have a hot one night stand.  Of course things never go as planned right? I thought this was a sweet addition to the series.  I loved  Lucy  and Beau together.  Watching them fall in love was just really fun.  They were a couple that I could really root for.  The family and friend supporting cast ambers added a lot of humor to the book.  I definitely recommend! It's available on Kindle Unlimited, so give it a try.




No comments: