Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Review: Final Approach by Lynette Eason

Author: Lynette Easton
Publisher: Revell
Publication Date: August 2025

 Air Marshal Kristine Duncan is not on duty when a hijacker attempts to seize control of the plane she and her friends are on as they head out on a much-needed vacation. Jumping into action and aided by FBI Special Agent Andrew Ross, Kristine thwarts the attack and the plane lands safely. But as the investigation into the incident gets underway, Kristine and Andrew are confused at every step. Nothing about the investigation goes as it should, and each layer they peel back just reveals another layer of perplexity.

As the two work together to navigate a web of deception, blame, and personal reckoning, they find there's more to this story than meets the eye--and more to love and admire about each other. They'll have to put their skills to the test--and their hearts on the line--to unravel the truth and ensure that justice prevails.

Final Approach is the 4th book in the Lake City Heroes series.  This one is Kristine and Andrew's story.  I was really looking forward to this one and I was not disappointed. I'm just sad I waited so long to dive in.  While on their way to a vacation with their friend group, Kristine and Andrew find their plane  high-jacked.  This kicks off a non stop adventure and twisty mystery.

I really enjoyed this one.  The romance was very adorable.  Andrew and Kristine have been hesitant to explore their feelings, but this book allowed them to realize that they shouldn't let their fears get in the way of happiness.  The story is filled with action scenes and many twists.   As for the overall msytery, I have to say that I was genuinely shocked after one of the reveals.  I did not see that coming. I highly recommend this one as well as the overall series. 

No comments: