Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2019

April Mini Musings



Wallflower Gone Wild:  This one was a really cute addition to the series.  I loved Olivia's attempts at being "a bad girl"  and Phinn's attempts to follow his friend's awful love advice.  I won't spoil it, but it was a fun read and one I would recommend. 

Werewolf in the Woods: I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first book.  The cheese factor was turn up a notch as to almost be too cheesy for me. I think it was the addition of Bigfoot that threw it for me  For a species who wants to be anonymous, the wolf packs in this series do a horrible job of keeping things secret.  Not sure if I will continue with the series.

Hot Asset:  He's a wall street marvel. She's works for the IRS. What could go wrong?  This was a fun romance.  The heat between the two was intense, but it was a little insta-lovey. I loved the relationship between Ian and his two friends.  It's a quick romance and one I would recommend.

Make Me Yours: This is the third novella in the Make Me series.  I flew through this one.  I loved how the main characters were so different from each other, but they fit so well together.  Even though there as an unexpected pregnancy, I did like that they took time to get to know each other before going all in.  A great addition to the series and another one I would recommend.

No comments: