Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Books I Didn't Finish - September Edition

 


Road out of Winter:  I think this is a case of right book, wrong time.  It's a post global freezing dystopian book.  While I might normally find a survival story a great read, I found this one depressing.  Especially given the times we are in right now.  Maybe I'll try again at some point in the future.

The Wrong Mr. Darcy:  I only got about 15% into this book.  I found the main character really annoying.  I also had a hard time believing the set-up for her reason to go to NY.  I knew I wasn't going to like the rest of the book.  So, it was a pass for me.


A Serial Killer's Daughter:  I don't really like to give memoirs bad reviews in general.  However, I couldn't get into this one. I was surprised because I do like true crime.  But I found this one kind of boring.  I didn't feel like I was learning anything I couldn't read off the internet.  

No comments: