Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Book I DNF'd in May

Late, I know...but here they are.

Road of Bones: This book was just really boring.  I had no idea what was going on.  I think I restarted it about 3 times.  I didn't find it spooky.  I didn't care for the characters.  This is another recent book by this author that I have DNF'd  Maybe it's a sign?


Cabin in the Woods
: I gave up on this book about 30% in.  Again, I was bored.  The book was also not what I was expecting at all.  I didn't care for the dual timelines.  I didn't like any of the characters. It wasn't for me. 


Four Found Dead:
This was a dud for me.  There was absolutely no suspense in the book.  I am usually a big fan of this author's books.  This one just fell short.  The beginning made no sense to me. I had a hard time buying that a movie theater in a mall had only one exit out into the mall.   I gave up about 20% in.


Games for Dead Girls
:  I found this book really confusing.  Again, the dual timelines didn't work well.  Both of them were dull.  I really didn't care to figure out what was really going on.  I thought I was getting a horror story, but there was nothing like that in the first half of the book. I tried reading it a couple of times and when it expired at the library, I took it as a sign.



No comments: