Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Review: Taste of Summer by Cata Ree

Author: Cata Ree
Publication Date: August 14, 2024

Chefs and their egos…

It never ceases to surprise me the lengths Chefs will go to keep control.

When I came to Seaside, Oregon to save "Blissful Craves", I never expected to butt heads with the head chef, Oliver Hastings. He's aggravating, short-tempered and has vowed to make my life miserable.

But I've never been known to back down from a good challenge.

With the Seaside Festival on the horizon and a restaurant to revamp, what could possibly go wrong?

Taste of Summer is a steamy, opposites attract love story, including a mega grump and his unexpected sunshine. Hot pans won't be the only thing sizzling during this banter-filled, grumpy sunshine romance.

Taste of Summer is a stand alone story that is part of the Summers in Seaside Series.

Taste of Summer is part of the Summers in Seaside series.  It's a very quick and cute love story involving a woman whose job it is to save restaurants who falls for a grumpy restaurant owner in a small town.  I read this in one sitting. I enjoyed watching Oliver and Melanie fall for each other.  My only complaint is that the story was too short.  I wish I could have spent more time with them and I would love to see how they end up in a later story.  I do recommend this one.



No comments: