Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Release: Excerpt from Summer Proposal by Amanda Shelley

Title: The Summer Proposal
Series: Summers in Seaside Series
Author: Amanda Shelley
Genre: Rockstar Romance; Fake Dating
Release Date: August 12, 2024







My sisters are dropping like flies.

They’re falling in love and having the time of their lives.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m ecstatic for them. I love seeing them happy.

But I’m not ready for that type of commitment.

I can’t even keep a plant alive, let alone find someone worthy of getting past a third date.

As the only sister done with school and single as a pringle, I have to do something fast, or I’ll be my matchmaking aunt’s next victim.

When Jax’s drummer joins him for the summer and needs some help with his image, I make him a deal he can’t refuse.

All is perfect—until I realize my summer proposal has one minor flaw.

Our relationship may be a sham, but there’s nothing fake about my feelings for Finn.




“God, don’t you see? That’s the crux of this entire problem.” I stand and pace in front of her.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean this was supposed to be casual. Not only did I freaking catch feelings, but he has the audacity to want more.”

“So…” she draws out slowly as if she’s choosing her next words carefully.

Good… because I’m losing my shit, and she should be careful.

“You don’t want more?”

To make my point, I spit out each word as its own sentence. “Liz. I. Don’t. Do. Relationships.”

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 is back! Seaside is a small town located along the Oregon Coast and home of the Seaside Festival. The series returns in July with 14 new stand alone stories guaranteed to be filled with sun, sand and summer adventures that will tug at your heartstrings.





Amanda Shelley writes romantic stories you can escape into. Some are steamy, others are sweet but all have strong characters with a little bit of sass.

When not writing, Amanda enjoys time with her family, playing chauffeur, chef and being an enthusiastic fan for her children. Keeping up with them keeps her alert and grounded in reality. She enjoys long car rides, chai lattes and popping her SUV into four-wheel drive for adventures anywhere.

Amanda loves hearing from readers. Be sure to sign up for her newsletter and follow her on social media. Join her reader’s group Amanda’s Army of Readers to stay up to date on her latest information.




HOSTED BY:

No comments: