Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Falke's Peak


Author: Anna Leigh Keaton, Madison Layle
Publisher: Carina Press

Stressed out ad-exec Dakota wandered into Catamount Outfitters in search of a guide for a wilderness excursion. She didn't expect to be greeted by not one, but five of the most ruggedly delicious-looking men she'd ever seen. Not to mention a live cougar guarding the shop.

Eldest brother Axel agrees to guide Dakota on her mountain trek. In cougar form, Axel's twin, Gunnar, was there as a protection from predators—but he had his eye on the sexy client instead.

While the rule with clients was "paws-off," both Axel and Gunnar couldn't resist Dakota's seductive Native American beauty and determination. As cold days led to hot nights in the cabin, Axel and Gunnar wondered if they'd finally found a woman strong enough to tame them...


This is how I like my erotica. It has an actual storyline. Falke's Peake is well written with good character development. The shape shifter premise was interesting. Because the authors did a great job of developing their characters, I believed the attraction between Dakota and the brothers. The love scenes are tastefully written and are pretty hot as well! While I'm not too into the menage story lines, I liked this one. Probably because I believed the relationship. There are amusing scenes with Gunnar in "kitty" form. If all mountain lions could be like him, I'd take him home with me.

I would recommend this one to erotica fans. It is a quick read and worth the time. Apparently, the authors have submitted a sequel to Carina, so I look forward to reading about the other brothers in the family.

--Kari

* note: I read a complimentary e-copy of Falke's Peak supplied courtesy of Carina Press. I was not compensated in anyway for this review. By receiving a complimentary copy, I am in no way obligated to write a good or bad review. I am an honest reviewer and my reviews are based on my own opinion and only written by me.*

No comments: