Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Throwback Thursday: The Loving Daylights by Lynsay Sands



Author: Lynsay Sands
First published in 2003 by Love Spell

Jane Spyrus can build any gadget B.L.I.S.S. needs in its international fight against crime, but she soon meets a fellow who shows her how to love the daylights out of something without batteries. 

When I first started listening to The Loving Daylights, I wasn't sure if I would keep listening   It was really unlike anything else that I have read by this author.  Once I gave into the silliness of the book, I found I enjoyed it.  This book is very silly.  I took it as a tongue-in-cheek  spy romance novel.  There are lots of funny scenes that had me laughing.  The shrink wrap condom scene was hilarious!  I started to enjoy the character names, such as Ira Maintrue and Dirk Ensecksi.  Say those really fast and see what you get. The characters themselves were fun. If you are looking for a really fun read that doesn't take itself seriously, then make sure to check this one out!


No comments: