Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Books I Didn't Finish- July Edition



Strange Hotel: I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the 50% of the book that I managed to listen to.  I like books that make me think, but not this much.  Sorry, I just can't recommend this one.

The Jane Austen Society:  I am a fan of Jane Austen, so I was excited to read this one.  I ended up giving up at about 30%.  There were too many perspectives.  I was so bored with the plot.  I didn't really care to see where the storyline was going to end up.

One Perfect Summer:  I really didn't like this one.  There was just too much drama going on with the three women.  I didn't really care for any of the characters.  I was getting kind of depressed reading it, so I gave up.

Little Eyes:  I loved the premise of this book. I was really disappointed in what I got.  I gave up about 40% of the way in.  It was really boring.  There were too many perspectives and it wasn't clear what the purpose for it was.  I also didn't feel like I got a clear idea of how the technology worked.  That might have made a difference.


No comments: