Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2022

April Mini Musings

 



Midnight Secrets:
  I've had this one my TBR for a while.  It's the first in a trilogy about triplets who move back to their hometown seeking change and answers to their parents deaths.  I did enjoy this one a lot.  I loved the second chance romance between Savannah and Zach.  The mystery here was also interesting and engaging.  I look forward to reading the next one.


No Stone Unturned:  This is the 8th book in the Forensic Instincts series.  It was an enjoyable addition to the series.  While it wasn't my favorite, I will had fun with the mystery and spending time with the characters again.   This is a great series and one I do recommend.


Highland Conquest;
  This is the first book in the Sons of Sinclair series.  This one is Cain and Ella's story.  Cain is the eldest of the brothers.  I really enjoyed this one.  There were a lot of funny moments between Cain and Ella.  I loved watching them become friends and fall for each other.  I loved the ending and the solution that Cain came up with for Ella's clan.  Can't wait to read the next one.


The Lightkeeper's Bride:  This is the second book in the Mercy Falls series.  I enjoyed this one just as much as the first book.  It's a very clean and sweet romance between Katie and Will.  There is  intrigue and danger.  There is also a treasure hunt.  I liked how people were held accountable in the end and it wasn't wrapped up in a nice bow.  I do recommend this one.


Dangerous Secrets
:  This one picks up pretty much at the end of Hot Secrets.  I think I liked this couple more than the first couple.  I loved their chemistry and love watching them finally give in to their feelings.  The mystery was engaging. One of the things I also like about this series is the relationship between the brothers.  I look forward to the last book in the series


No comments: