Pages

Friday, April 1, 2022

March Mini Musings




Right Next Door
:  This is a very quick novella that packs in a lot of steam and angst.  I liked both of the characters.  I was rooting for them to find a HEA.  Bonus, the kids were cute and not annoying. Definitely worth picking up.

The Bachelor Bargain: This is one of the most enjoyable historical romances that I have read in a long time.  I just had so much fun reading this one.  The hero and heroine were great characters and I loved them together.  Their banter was wonderful.  I definitely recommend this one


Hot Secrets:  I enjoyed this romantic suspense.  Royce was a little too alpha for me at times, but I got used to it.  I especially loved when Lauren put him in his place.   They had great chemistry.  I also really liked the secondary characters, especially Royce's brothers.  I didn't call the twist at the end.  This looks to be a great series.  I can't wait to read the next one.
A Very Mountain Man Valentine's Day:  This is a very quick romance.  I thought it was cute and loved that the couple had corresponded for months before actually meeting. Taking a leap of faith, Rory surprises  Rhodes and the sparks fly. I wanted to shake Rhodes often for his stubbornness. I was rooting for them the entire story. Give this one a try.


No comments: