Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

September Mini Musings - 4 Mini Reviews


Cold Case Revenge:
  The 6th book in the Pacific Northwest K-9 Unit series.  This is another solid addition to the series. But, it wasn't my favorite.  I thought the romance was cute, but it felt a little rushed.  I did enjoy the mystery though, so that saved the book for me.


Accidentally in Love with...a God?:  I have had this one on my TBR for years.  I finally got around to reading it.  I have mixed feelings.  I thought it was funny in parts.  I did like the attraction between the main characters.  However, there was a HUGE lack of communication and that got very old after a while.  I'm also not a fan of holding back information for someone's "own good".  That clearly never works. Not sure if I will continue with the series.


Wilderness Defender:
The second in the Alaska K-9 Unit series.  This one is my favorite out of the two I have read so far.  I loved the second chance romance between Poppy and Lex.  It was really adorable.  I also enjoyed the msytery as usual.  Highly recommend.


Killer Christmas:  This was a quick YA msytery.  It was extremely predictable and I called the killer right away.  It wasn't anything specials or riveting.  The characters kind of annoyed me honestly.  I wouldn't really recommend this one.



No comments: