Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

March Mini Musings

Crime Scene Conspiracy:  This is the first in the Crime Scene Cleaners series.  For me, it was OK.  I was kind of rolling my eyes at how many things happen to the characters in this book.  It was a bit unrealistic. The romance was cute though.  So that is a win. 


Tracking Stolen Treasures
:  This is the 10th book in the K-9 Search and Rescue series.  I wasn't even aware that it was continuing. I feel like book # 9 wrapped up the series nicely.  This is one contains a new set of characters and works well as a stand alone.  I thought it was enjoyable.  I liked the msytery and the romance.  I would recommend.


Christmas Presents
:  This was a quick msytery.  I thought it was much better than the last book I read by this author (Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six).  It kept me guessing and I sped through the audiobook.  I loved one of the twists in the end.  It's best to go into the book not knowing a lot.  I highly recommend.


Alaskan Wilderness Rescue
:  The 11th book in the K-9 Search and Rescue series also works well as a stand alone.  I enjoyed the action and the mystery.  The romance was sweet as usual.  This is a quick read, I do recommend.




No comments: