Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Throwback Thursday: All I want for Christmas by Nora Roberts

Author: Nora Roberts
First published in 1994 by Mass Market Paperback

Identical twin boys Zeke and Zach wanted only one gift from Santa this year: a new mom But convincing their love-wary dad that their music teacher, Miss Davis, was his destiny and part of Santa's plan wasn't as easy as they'd hoped--.

Who doesn't want a little Christmas in the summer?  I like Christmas and sometimes you need to have some holiday cheer, even when it is 100 degrees outside!  "All I want For Christmas" was included in the anthology,  The Gift ( Silhouette, 2007 ).  I found it on audio at my library.  It is a very quick listen, coming  in at only 3 discs.   It's a very cute and sweet story about taking chances at love.  

My only wish is that it would have been a longer story. I would have liked to see more of Nell and Mac falling for each other   The twins were adorable in their quest to determine if Nell is "The mom" sent to them by Santa.  Do they get their wish?  Listen and find out!


No comments: