Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Review: Mountain Survival by Christy Barritt

Author: Christy Barritt
Publisher: Love Inspired 9Harlequin)
Publication Date: March 2021 

An injured victim has disappeared…

Can a park ranger and her K-9 find him?

When search-and-rescue park ranger Autumn Mercer and her K-9 partner, Sherlock, meet a stranger in the mountains whose brother is injured, they drop everything to help. But all they find where Derek Peterson last saw his sibling is a trail of blood—and men who want them dead. With gunmen closing in, can Autumn and Derek survive long enough to save his brother?

Mountain Survival is the third book in the K-9 Search and rescue series.  In this one, Autumn and her dog Sherlock meet Derek on a trail that they are hiking on  He says his brother is missing and in danger.  Can they find his brother in time and escape the mountain alive? I am really enjoying this series.  These books are quick romantic suspense with brave and cute rescue dogs.  

Out of the three in this series that I have read so far, I liked this one the most. The story takes place over just a couple of days, so it was a little insta-lovey.  However,  Derek and Autumn were cute together so I didn't mind.  I also loved the survival aspect of the story. I did feel on edge wondering it they would be able to be get out of their precarious situation.  I thought their HEA was sweet.  I highly recommend this one.

No comments: