Pages

Monday, July 10, 2023

June DNFs

Regrets Only:  I have to agree with a review I read about this that said I can't read another book about rich PTA moms.  Can we please stop painting PTA moms like this?  At any rate, it left a bad taste in my mouth.  I decided I didn't care what happened.

Vicious Circle:  This was just plain boring.  I would have thought a book that had a cult in it would be creepy, especially with the setting.  But it was just boring.  Again, I didn't care what happened to the main character.  I gave up.

You Must Remember This:  I was really bored (sensing a theme?0  The book also has really unlikable characters.  I guessed the ending and when I skipped ahead confirmed I was right.  I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading the whole thing.


The Headmaster's List
:  I guessed the ending in the first few chapters.  It was really obvious as to who was driving.  It kind of ruined the journey for me, so I gave up.



No comments: