Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Excerpt Reveal: Wrapped Up in You by Nikki Ash

 


🎄 EXCERPT REVEAL ðŸŽ„
Wrapped Up in You: a holiday, single mom romance by Nikki Ash is coming November 16th, but while we wait, here’s an excerpt for you to check out!
What you can expect in Wrapped Up in You:
🎅 Sexy firefighter
🤶 Single mom
❄️ Meet Cute
🎄
 Small town romance

Wrapped up in You will be available in ebook, paperback (couple on cover), hardcover (object cover), and audiobook—performed by Sarah Puckett and Tim Paige!

PreOrder eBook

Wrapped up in You will be available in ebook, paperback (couple on cover), hardcover (object cover), and audiobook—performed by Sarah Puckett and Tim Paige!
PreOrder eBook  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CHR26PC1

PreOrder a signed copy  http://www.authornikkiash.com/shop/

Add to TBR  https://tinyurl.com/ymsacrnt

Here is your sneak peek:

“Hey,” I say when I pull up next to Kelsie and Jordan and roll down my window. “Where’s your car?” It’s damn near thirty degrees outside.
“Umm, I don’t have one,” she murmurs, looking at me sheepishly. “It’s a long story.”
“No, it’s not,” Jordan argues, scrunching her nose up in confusion. “The man with the big truck took it away and brought it back to Grandma.”
Kelsie closes her eyes and shakes her head. “Thanks, kid.”
“Welcome!” Jordan says, missing the sarcasm and embarrassment in her mom’s tone.
“Get in.”
“What?” Kelsie quirks a brow.
“Get in. It’s too cold for you guys to be walking. I’ll drive you. I was going to the store anyway.”
I wasn’t, but she doesn’t need to know that.
She glances at the road, debating if she should be stubborn, then says, “Okay, thanks.”
I get out and help them up, since my truck is lifted. I buckle Jordan into the booster seat I keep on hand for Tilly, then I open the passenger door for Kelsie, stepping up behind her.
“May I?” I ask, not wanting to touch her without her permission. She nods, and I grip the curves of her hips, hoisting her up into her seat.
“You know,” she says once I’m back in my truck. “In the books I read, men who drive trucks this big are always overcompensating for other things that are small.”
She smirks my way, and I’m so shocked by her cracking a joke, it takes me a minute of staring at her before I start to laugh.
“Oh, Kels,” I say, shaking my head. “My family owns a ranch. My truck is lifted to go through the rough terrain, but if you need me to prove that I’m not overcompensating, just say the word.” I hit her with a flirtatious wink, and she groans, her comment clearly not going the way she planned.
 
 
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments: