Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Books I Didn't Finish - October Edition



The Disappearances: I found this book incredibly boring.  I got about halfway and gave up.  The "disappearances" made no sense.  I didn't understand the variants magic.  I didn't like any of the characters.  I wouldn't recommend it.

House: I didn't care fore this one.  I tried to hang in with the book, but it was just too crazy.  I DNF'd at 50%. I disliked the characters.  The story made no sense.  It was crude and a bit too violent to me. Another one I wouldn't recommend. 

Wicked and Wallflower: I think I am going to have to admit defeat with this author.  This is the third book I have DNF'd by her lately.  This one was not fun.  The heroine kept throwing herself at the hero.  The bet against his brother made no sense to me.  Felicity's family was horrible.  And for a women who doesn't want to bring scandal to he family, she keep sneaking out.  I gave up after I heard Devil call he Felicity Faircloth for the 200th time.  That got really old.

No comments: