Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Captivated by Nora Roberts


Author: Nora Roberts
First published in 1993 by Silhouette

Screenwriter Nash Kirkland figured self-proclaimed witch Morgana Donovan would be a great "resource" for his next horror movie. The problem was, getting to know Morgana was becoming an obsession.

Was he truly in love, or was he just bewitched?

Morgana could accept Nash's skepticism, and, fortunately for him, she found him outrageously attractive as well as endearingly sweet. But could an ordinary man handle being in love with a rather extraordinary woman?

Captivated is the first in one of Ms. Roberts earlier trilogies. This one features the Donovan cousins.  It is reminiscent of her other paranormal trilogies, but in this one, there is no "big bad guy" or evil conflict.  It looks like the books in the trilogy are all individual stories.  


I really enjoyed this one  Nash was a great character.  I loved his enthusiasm for his movies.  He was also really cute in how he tries to get into Morgana's good graces. I loved them together. I found their romance very sweet.  I think my favorite part of the book was the end.  It as super sweet.  I can't wait to finish out the rest of the series!







No comments: