Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Entranced by Nora Roberts


Author: Nora Roberts
First published in 192 by Silhouette

A baby had been stolen and it was her job to find it--but private investigator Mel Sutherland had run out of leads. She could hardly blame the child's desperate mother for seeking the help of psychic Sebastian Donovan. Though Mel preferred to work alone, she was going to keep a real close watch on the sexy seer—she didn't trust him one bit!

Sebastian knew practical-minded Mary Ellen didn't believe in psychics or witches she just plain had a bad attitude. She also had a pair of legs a man would die for. He had no choice but to help her find the child.

Entranced is the second book in the Donovans series.  You can read my review of the first one here.  While I enjoyed the first one, I liked this one more.  There was a little bit of a mystery and I think that gave it a little more substance.  There was also less "magic". 

I liked the relationship between Mel and Sebastian.  I thought they made a great team.  Mel is a strong independent character and a great match for Sebastian.  I loved how he insisted on calling her Mary Ellen.  It was also a nice twist to have the woman be the uncertain party in the relationship.  I always love that kind of twist.  I can't wait to read Ana's story next!

No comments: