Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Charmed by Nora Roberts


Author: Nora Roberts
First published in 1992 by Harlequin

Anastasia Donovan knew that her gift marked her as different, special - perhaps even dangerous. She had spent years hiding herself from the world, terrified about the consequences of revealing what she really was. When Boone Sawyer came into her life, bent on finding out the truth about her.

Charmed is the 3rd book in the Donovan Legacy series.  For me, this is probably the one I liked the most out of the three books that I have read so far.  Boone Sawyer and his young daughter move into the house next door to Ana's.  There is an attraction from the start between the two, but each is reluctant to get involved.

I felt like the relationship between these two built slower than the other couples in this series.  I really felt like they became friends first and then lovers second.  I was really rooting for they three of them to become a family!  I liked that the other characters were an integral part in the storyline.  The scene on Ana's birthday was very funny.  

I do recommend this series.  I feel like it is Roberts as her finest when she is writing magical trilogies.  This is what the The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy could have been!


No comments: