Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Books I DNF'd in November


A Very Merry Bromance:  I was shocked when I ended up DNF'ing this book.  I have been a big fan of this series since the beginning.  But this one was just bad.  I hated the heroine in this book.  I did not understand the attraction between Colton and Gretchen.  Why anyone would want to be with a woman  after the way she acted is beyond me.  I had no desire to read her "redemption arc"  I guess there is always on in a series that I won't like.

His Demands:  Another book that I didn't get the relationship.  Can we stop with the books where the couple hates each other but can't keep their hand off each other.  Plus, what she asked her mother to do so she cold get tuition?  No.  Sorry  I draw that line at that.


Our Crooked Hearts:  Want to know how a book about witches can be boring?  Try this book.  I was so bored.  I didn't like either timeline.  I didn't care what happened to any of the characters.  I gave up about 30% in.



No comments: