Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Books I DNF'd in December




The Weight of Blood
:  I read this book already.  It's titled Carrie.  I mean I got about 30% in and it's a blatant rip-off of the Stephen King novel.  Except, he did it better. I don't recommend this one and had no interest in finishing it.


Fairy Tale
:  Speaking of Stephen King.  It's clear the author I loved years ago is not the same author writing today.  This book was SO boring.  I read about 40% and literally nothing happened.  I'm officially done with Mr. King and his books.


Babysitter
:  I got about 20% in and realized I could not stay in the mind of Hannah any more.  She was obnoxious and insufferable.  There are too may books out there to waste my time.


The Bequest
:  Yet another bore fest with an unlikable main character. She made poor and weird choices.  I got about 40% in and found I didn't care anymore.  It wasn't for me.


No comments: