Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December Mini Musings



The Marriage Ultimatum:  I'm honestly not sure what made me finish this book. It's probably because I had exhausted all of the audiobooks on my MP3 player and was desperate. This book was a mess.  There were so many scenarios in the book that had me shaking my head. Even if the press speculated that the Sabrina's brother was his son, Vlad could have had his lawyers do a paternity test and clear it up in the press.  Making her marry him was ridiculous.  The  hero was a major ass. He treated Sabrina like crap, bullied her, and kidnapped her and she ends up sleeping with him?  Ick. Also, the coincidence of the identity of Sabrina's brother's father was just too convenient.  I can't recommend this one at all.

When All the Girls have Gone:  It really took me forever to get through this book.  I am a fan of this author, but this one failed big time.  I felt like the characters were forgettable, and the romance was boring and forced.  The mystery was convoluted and took too long to get to the point.  Too many points of view really made the book drag.  This definitely isn't one of her better books.

No comments: