Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Books We Didn't Finish - December Edition


Love Me Never: I really wanted to like this book, but I just couldn't stomach it any more after about 30% in. The behavior of the two main characters was appalling.  When Isis plants pot in Jack's locker  and calls it into the principal, I had to stop reading.  Who does that? Don't even get me started on Jack's side job to make money. I am surprised by all of the rave reviews for this one.

The Comet Seekers:  I found this one confusing and really boring.  I wasn't really invested in trying to get to the end of the book.


He Killed Them All: Robert Durst and my Quest for Justice:  I had watched the documentary Jinx, so I was looking forward for more insight into this case.  Instead, I was taken aback by the way the author wrote her very strong opinions into the book.  She called him an insulting name on practically every page.  I couldn't stomach anymore after the first 4 chapters. I would have liked it had it not been so personal.








No comments: