Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Review: Trailing a Killer by Carol Post

Author: Carol Post
Publisher: Love Inspired (Harlequin)
Publication Date: February 2021 

A killer with an explosive agenda…

And a K-9 and determined detective on the case.

In a hurricane’s aftermath, Detective Erin Jeffries is stunned when she and her search-and-rescue K-9, Alcee, uncover a collapsed building’s only survivor—her long-ago ex, Cody Elbourne. And it’s quickly clear that the disaster was no accident. Now only Cody can identify the man who set the explosives that killed his grandfather…and Erin must stop the killer dead set on silencing him
.

Trailing a Killer is the second book in the K-9 Search and Recue series.  As I said in my review of the first one in this series, THerse are not related at all.  Only that they involve rescue dogs and their handlers.  This one involves Erin and Cody.

I thought this one was a pretty good.  I liked the msytery of who was trying to kill Cody.  I was genuinely surprised at the identity of the killer. I also really enjoyed the second chance romance between  Cody and Erin.  It was really sweet.  I do recommend this one.  It's a quick read, so give it a shot.

No comments: