Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Cursed by Heather Graham

Author: Heather Graham
Publisher: Harlequin
Date of publication: May 2014

Hannah O'Brien, who grew up in the house and now runs it as a B and B, has always had a special ability to see a pair of resident ghosts. But when a man is murdered in the alley behind her place, she's dismayed when his spirit appears, too, asking for help. 

FBI agent Dallas Samson has a passionate interest in the murder, since the victim's a colleague whose death is connected to the smuggling ring known as Los Lobos—the wolves. Now Dallas is even more committed to chasing them down…


The Cursed is the 12th book in the Krewe of Hunters series.  I'm pleased to say that even after 12 books, the series is still very enjoyable.  I really enjoyed this one.  The characters were strong and fun.  I loved that they didn't get a long at first.  That always makes for good tension. In the end, I thought Hannah and Dallas were perfect for each other.  The mystery was well written.  I didn't guess the killer until the very end.

What I loved most about the book was that is took place in Key West which was the setting for her Bone Island trilogy.  In fact, Hannah is related to one of the characters from that series.  It was fun to see some old characters show up. I love when authors do that sort of thing!

Up next is The Hexed.  I can't wait!


No comments: